This role manages the Datastage development (SCRUM) team for enhancements. Work with business partners to ensure the enhancements made are as expected. Maintain the backlog of enhancements for the Datastage team, holding team discussions discussing status, updating Features/User Stories in Agile Central, attending PI planning sessions, and coordinating enhancements with other teams in different Agile Release Trains.
* Support Product Owner, as a Scrum Master, help the Product Owner with the backlog of product, helping prioritize backlog, deliverables and any supporting reports.•Work with Release Train Engineer (RTE) in prioritizing work for the PI, assigning features/user stories for delivery in the PI. Support the RTE in regards to any demos or documentation.•Meet with business partners to get requirements for enhancements. Provide estimates for work effort.•Should have hands on experience with Datastage application version 11.5 and above. Nice to have experience with Datastage 7.5 ( older version ).
* Create features/user stories to build a backlog for the Datastage enhancements team.
* Deliver enhancements for business partners by assigning tasks to the Datastage team members.•Lead Datastage team in enhancements, providing guidance, oversight, review FD/TD, review of code and support in migration/ELS activities. Hold stand-up meetings, iteration planning sessions and prioritization of backlog items.•Provide overview of enhancement design reviews and KT with the BI Support team.•Support projects of various efforts as small enhancements to large scale enhancements covering various platforms.•Provide support to cross-functional teams in regards to questions and possible support enhancements.•Eliminate roadblocks to the Datastage team. May reach out to Product Owner or RTE to help facilitate removal roadblocks.•Maintain the Datastage development standards document.
* Datastage / IBM Information Server (version 7.5.2, 11.5, 11.7)•Strong business analyst skills•Strong analytical and debugging skills•Knowledge of other tools: Toad, Unix, SQL Server, Oracle, Hana, DB2, FTP tool, File comparison tool, MS Office Suite•Leadership and communication skills•Excellent documentation/spec requirements skills
* Work to have a self-managing Scrum enhancements team
* Communicates with BI Support team in regards to support for enhancements deliveredCross-functional teams such as OTC, P2P, Master Data, Hana, Generics, or different business unitsMcKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.