Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
TJX is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) analyst to drive standardization in IAM service delivery across our organization. As a member of the team you will help as we transform how TJX connects our business functions and applications into the services of IT Security and IAM, improving control and customer experience.
This position will be a leader in implementing security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of TJX's IT assets. They will be responsible for creating application based IAM security logical designs (authentication and authorization) in a complex environment including collaboration with IAM technology experts on technical solutions.
With your deep background in the functional complexities of IAM, complimented with strong collaboration, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills you will work with the business and technology teams to deliver secure IAM solutions that enable our business to grow.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Create and update logical design documentation including all aspects of IAM services (both process and technology)
* Owns and leads the IAM Logical Design across an application domain.
* Supports technical design decisions with the IAM Technology teams
* Collaborates and communicates with Application Product Teams across TJX IT, Business functions outside IT, IAM Technology Leaders, Security Architecture, IT Risk Management and other internal departments.
* Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with IAM systems and authentication and authorization technologies and solutions
* In support of Application delivery projects, facilitates the delivery of IAM services to through the IAM technology teams
* Work within an Agile team to design and deliver enterprise level solutions
* Provides thought leadership as we evolve TJX IAM services
* Works under general direction from Manager of IAM.
* 5+ Years demonstrated experience in designing and architecting authentication and authorization functional solutions for large-scale organizations.
* 5+ years demonstrated experience with 3 or more of the following
* Complex identity authentication patterns including management of multiple identity sources, temporary staffing
* IAM across complex environments including SAAS, Cloud
* Fine grained role development and management of Segregation of Duties
* IAM compliance for PCI, SOX, GDPR
* Functional experience with contemporary IAM solutions such as (but not exclusive to) Sailpoint, ITIM, CyberArk or other relevant technologies
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years' experience in Information Technology in an Enterprise environment with at least 10,000 employees and contractors required, including 5 years of experience working in a large IT organization (200+ people) with distributed operations.
* Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Merchandising, Temporary, Fashion Retail, Security, Retail, Contract, Fashion
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.