n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Sr. IT Project Manager at Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position is pending award notification.
The PM will be accountable and responsible for overseeing the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of information technology and related systems. The PM serves as the government's major point of contact and provides overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to location. The PM is responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Task Order to include both technical issues and business processes. The PM assigns taskings to contractor personnel, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manages overall Task Order performance.The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience managing projects involving information technology and related systems.
* Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as a single point of contact for those projects.
* Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
* Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services. Defines project scope and objectives.
* Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
* Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
* Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
* Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
* Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
* Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
* Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated Project Management experience.
* Ability to obtain NACI (Active Security Clearance preferred)
* Demonstrated experience managing system administration, security, operations, hardware and software acquisition and maintenance, and configuration management functions.
* Strong analytical (technical/non-technical problem-solving) skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff and management.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Operations Management, Business or highly related field of study. Masters Degree in IT or Business preferred.
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email email@example.com or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~