Position Description: The Business Systems Analyst, will primarily be responsible to serve as the key point of contact and subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining and administering Okta's Salesforce ecosystem including integrations between ERP system, Rev Rec system and other managed packaged applications. With your technical expertise, you will build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of Okta's applications and systems. You will also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
* Serves as the technical leader and work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
* Advises the business and articulates the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
* Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers and consultants to implement new solutions like Partner Portals or enhance existing CPQ system, etc.
* Demonstrates Salesforce functionalities to business users and integrations to other systems like NetSuite.
* Builds proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and business flows.
* Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
* Participates in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
* Provides hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to in-house developers.
* Designs and manages the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
* Understands design trade-offs between declarative, code, and third party tools.
* Assists with data management and governance. Support reporting requirements and leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions.
* Works within the framework of the Scrum standards to deliver business needs.
* Builds configurations using recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions to integrate Salesforce with downstream systems.
* Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas and develop and maintain the strategic stakeholder roadmaps - short term to 12+ months.
* Drives adoption of technology and process changes.
Required Education & Experience:
* 5+ years experience as a BSA with strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles: Quoting, Subscription Management, Billing, and Revenue Recognition.
* BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Other Technology related fields or foreign academic equivalent.
* Design and implementation experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Communities Apttus (CLM), Salesforce CPQ , FinancialForce and Salesforce Lightning preferred.
* Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently and drive delivery and execution.
* Experience working on cross-functional team projects.
* Prior experience working in a SaaS company using applications like Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi etc. is a plus.
* Experience working with agile methodologies, systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing startup environment is a plus.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices.