•Minimum 5 years of experience
Candidate must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at TSA and other agencies.
* Contractor shall be able to manage single or multiple systems depending on the size and complexity. Experience shall be clearly outlined in resume.
* "Working knowledge" of DCID 6/3 (with Protection Levels 1 - 5), ICD 503, ICS 500-8, DoDIIS, JDCSISSS, and other applicable IC information systems certification and accreditation policies.
* Knowledge of Information Security and Auditing is desired. Knowledge of Federal and DoD Guidance DHS 4300A, DHS 4300C, (DoDD 8500.1, DoDI 8500.2), DIACAP, NIACAP, and Certification & Accreditation processes
* Thorough knowledge of, and experience with, the NIST 800 series publications to include: 800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 800-53a.
* 5-7 years related experience required in performing Information Assurance (IA) responsibilities including planning, testing, and documenting of Information Technology (IT) systems and networks.
* Previous experience creating all necessary Certification and Accreditation documentation. Experience shall be clearly defined in the resumes
* 'Working Experience' as an Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO); performing IA Vulnerability Assessment Scans and patches; IA Incident Handling procedure, IT Security Investigations and reporting; Microsoft Window server Operating Systems as operating systems' administrator, network administrator, ISSO, or ISSR for systems; Familiarity with DISA STIGS, SRRs and STIG-Tools TCP/IP, LAN networking, configuration of O/S, server installation/configuration, client installation, FTP, Telnet, shell scripting, and web technologies.
* Experience working with and being interviewed by external auditors. Experience writing and editing technical documentation; writing and developing security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Ability to communicate using clear and concise language when both speaking and writing.
* Possess operational knowledge of current security best practices, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, encryption technologies, application and OS security, contingency planning, access control, incident response, and auditing.
* Ability to conduct self-assessments and perform formal risk analysis
* "Familiar" with DHS or DoD, IC, and National Security Policies, Regulations, Directives, Instructions governing Information Systems Security & Accreditation and Information Assurance.
* Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues. Must have excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills. Must be committed to continuous learning and system development.
* Certifications: Relevant Information Assurance certificate, e.g. A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSEP, SSCP, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISA, GSE, SCNA, or similar.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
KCG is offering every candidate we speak with a chance to earn $2,500 if they refer someone who we hire. If we hire your referral, we will send you a check within 30 days of your referral's start date.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.