We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Internet of Things (IoT) DevOps Engineer (Python, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux) to join our Internet of Things Emerging Technologies team. This DevOps Engineer would be part of a fast paced team of Developers, Engineers, and Architects building and deploying cutting edge IoT solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate for this role would need exposure to one or more of modern programming languages like Python, PHP, Django, PowerShell, or Go in an Enterprise Linux/Unix/CentOS or RHEL environment. The ideal candidate would also have a natural curiosity for tinkering with connected devices such as cameras, sensors, and miniature computers. Candidate should be a passionate engineer who enjoys learning the newest technologies, connecting disparate things to cutting edge AI/ML data platforms. If you enjoy building smart solutions with Raspberry Pi or Arduino in your spare time, this is an opportunity for you!
* Preferably 3+ years of Development experience in a Linux/Unix/CentOS Dev/Test/Production environment.
* Understanding of network technologies such as IP, Bluetooth LE, WLAN, ZigBee, Cellular
* Experience with connected miniature computers and sensor technologies (Raspberry Pi, IP Cameras, smart devices, etc.)
* Experience utilizing Jira for source code management.
* Experience utilizing Docker for containerization and Kubernetes for orchestration.
* Desired Cloud exposure to AWS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Azure, OpenShift, or OpenStack.
* Experience utilizing Ansible and/or Chef for automation and DevOps operations.
* Utilizing Git for source code management and tracking.
* Exposure to one of the following: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
* Solid understanding of the SDLC, and SDLC principles.
* Working alongside existing CI/CD Developers when additional Continuous Integration/Development tasks are needed.
* Solid working experience developing innovative and functional interfaces for new applications
* Preferred IT operations or embedded developer background.
* Basic understanding of AI/ML implementations a plus
Sayers is IT solutions company, that offers cloud, storage, virtualization, security and mobility and networking services.