We are the fastest growing home security company in the country competing against entrenched giants, like ADT, and new-to-the-space giants, like Amazon and Google. To compete in this ever growing IoT home automation security space we learn and iterate quickly, work collaboratively, and deliver creatively. Our engineering team is proud to own and run the literal "full stack", from designing and building the circuit boards on our hardware all the way to coding the UI on our mobile applications.
We are looking for a Sr. iOS Mobile Developer who has a passion for developing clean and elegant native mobile applications. Half a million people use our mobile apps every month to work with our award winning wireless/IoT solution. In this role, you will be a part of a cross functional team (Engineering, Product Management, Design/UX, and QA) creating mobile solutions that delight our customers.
What will you do?
* Engineer the native iOS experience for all our IoT Home Security products/services which include:
* Security System
* Cameras - Doorbell, Indoor, Battery
* Door Locks
* Integrations - Nest, Google Home, Alexa, August - with many more to come
* Write high quality swift and objective-c code
* Work with backend and firmware developers on features that span web, mobile and physical devices
* Guide and mentor fellow iOS developers on the team
* Evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What experience should you have:
* Proven track record of developing iOS applications
* Working knowledge of integrating with RESTful webservices
* Great communication skills for interacting with engineers and non-engineers alike
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Loves to collaborate with a diverse team
* Open to expanding your repertoire of skills
Why work for SimpliSafe:
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a 'no-ego', collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston's 'Best Places to Work in 2019' list and in Wealthfront's '2019 Career Launching Companies' list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you'd enjoy working for, we'd love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
* Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
* Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
* 401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future
* Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches
* Team and Company Outings - We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesn't like free food and drinks?!
SimpliSafe Home Security designs, engineers, and sells wireless security alarm systems and services.