ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Integration Analyst for Bright Health is tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing integration implementations with Business Partners that enhance the company's growth while supporting the Business Partner's ability to serve Bright's members and providers. This role will span multiple domains of knowledge (member, eligibility, claims, etc.).
* Develop strong working relationships with Business Partners (both internal and external).
* Gain a thorough understanding of how a Business Partner's system will work with and utilize Bright data. This includes data intent, processing rules, understanding of system similarities and differences, and other factors that need to be accounted for when integrating the systems.
* Collect and document all information relevant to an integration between Bright and a Business Partner. This could include connectivity, naming conventions, directory structure, timing, file layout and mapping, testing requirements, and technical contact information.
* Develop and hand-off documentation to engineers for implementation.
* Testing integration development. This includes development of test plans, test data, test cases, and working with Business Partners to coordinate and facilitate testing with their systems.
* Manage multiple integration projects simultaneously.
* Troubleshoot and document issues between Bright and Business Partners.
* Work closely with Bright Business teams to identify and scope out new project requests.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - REQUIRED
* 4+ yrs. exp. in Healthcare with knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Member, Enrollment/Eligibility, Claims, Provider
* 4+ yrs. exp. in a role requiring strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* 4+ yrs. exp. with data analysis.
* 4+ yrs. exp. working with data through tools such as Excel, SQL, etc.
* 2+ yrs. exp. as a Business Analyst or other role responsible for collecting information, writing business requirements and/or documenting processes.
* 2+ yrs. exp in a role responsible for presenting business/technical information to a variety of levels.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work both individually and well with a team.
* Very strong Excel skills.
* MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - PREFERRED
* Experience working with a Health Exchange and/or Medicare Advantage.
* Experience with Vendor Relationship Management.
* Experience working with diagramming tools such as Visio, LucidChart, etc.
* Experience working with file creation, manipulation, and transfers. Comfortable with concepts such as delimiters, fixed width, FTP, headers.
* Experience querying data with SQL.
* Familiarity with scripting or development tools (PowerShell, C#, Java, etc.).
* Familiarity with testing processes (test plans, test data, end-to-end, etc.).
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.