Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Data Cloud
Sr. Integration Solutions Consultant
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is looking for a Sr. Integration Solutions Consultant to join the Integrations team. The ODC Integrations team is responsible for technical implementations and product roadmap management for top DMPs, DSPs and tech platforms as they work with the ODC.
This role is a unique blend of client and business interaction, technical acumen and cross-functional product management. You will be a technical lead working with many internal and external teams in order to implement, enhance and support our data integrations. You will also be working closely with our partners to define requirements, troubleshoot issues, test new features and seamlessly deliver 1st and 3rd party audiences to downstream platforms. Our partners will depend on you to align Oracle's technology with their custom revenue, targeting and analytics needs. Internally, you will also be responsible for helping to manage the ODC product roadmap with key technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, have a track record of working across multiple teams to drive enterprise growth, and be equally as comfortable in front of a top-tier client as they are troubleshooting a complex issue in a UI.
* Scope and implement integrations with a client's offline database or CRM system to make that data accessible online
* Serve as a primary technical liaison and consultant for our partner's product managers and engineers
* Implement and design highly efficient integrations with third party media platforms to enable data transfer
* Troubleshoot complex issues that rarely have the same answer, while intelligently pushing for proactive solutions from both internal and external teams
* Build ODC business value by working closely with Oracle's Business and Engineering teams to architect new products and features and prioritize ODC's product roadmap
* Author and own detailed documentation of top customer account configurations
* Build strong cross-functional working relationships with account management, managed services, and engineering teams
* Develop a deep expertise of Oracle Data Cloud's product and service offerings
* Become an expert in advertising technologies such as ad servers, cross-device tracking technologies, site optimization platforms, website analytics systems, APIs, desktop and mobile cookies, etc.
* Create and deliver presentations, and lead meetings directly with ODC clients
* Business travel up to 15% of the time
* 6 years of relevant work experience
* Working knowledge of internet/data technologies (e.g. ad servers, browsers, cookies, offline PI, etc.)
* Background in AdTech, digital marketing, and/or technical consulting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on making complex technical concepts understandable across a variety of knowledge levels
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, engineers, product managers, partner managers, and DMP clients
* Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams, be detail oriented and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
* Experience with APIs, SQL, and JSON data delivery a plus
* Experience with Scaled Agile Product Management Framework a plus
* BA/BS degree required
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.