Our free-thinking consultants lead companies in the creation of next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences. Appirio uses the latest cloud platforms, pre-built solution accelerators, and crowdsourcing services to challenge conventional thinking, spark change, and deliver results in days or weeks, not months or years. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Georgia-Pacific, Home Depot, Moen, and Sony Playstation.
Brief Summary of Role
The Integration Consultant will work onsite and offsite with customers to review integration requirements, and implement integration solutions between Salesforce.com and other cloud and/or on-premise applications.
* Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems
* Implements the system integration of Salesforce.com with cloud and on-premise software including requirement review, functional specification generation, custom development, testing, and deployment.
* Expected to be aware of technology and industry trends and be willing to quickly learn new technologies in order to develop innovative solutions in response to client specific business needs.
* Articulate integration design patterns and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors.
* Create and maintain system-related documentation including integration diagrams and data maps and configuration worksheets.
* Document integration best practices to share with the consulting team
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
* Experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP and RESTfull
* Expertise with Salesforce.com inbound and outbound integration capabilities : SOAP and REST based web services, Outbound Messaging, and Queueable Apex, Platform Events, Salesforce Connect, Streaming API.
* Strong knowledge of Force.com platform technical capabilities - Apex Code, Web Services APIs, authentication capabilities including Salesforce certificates and keys
* Firm understanding of Salesforce.com integration patterns :
* Remote Process Invocation (Request and Reply, Fire and Forget)
* Batch Data Synchronization
* Remote Call-In
* UI Update Based on Data Changes
* Data Virtualization
* Expertise with data management, SQL and relational database systems (Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL)
* Prior experience with on-premise or cloud integration middleware tools like Informatica, Boomi or Mulesoft
* Experience with multiple source systems like SAP, NetSuite, Siebel, etc.
* Proven experience and deep understanding of system implementation, analysis, and data modeling
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Salesforce Certification highly desirable- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification preferred
* Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio
* 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* Excellent written and verbal and listening skills to fully understand and articulate the customer requirements and pain points
* Technical acumen to transform customer requirements into real solutions that work
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
For US only, Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.