SAIC is seeking a Senior Instructional Systems Design Specialist to apply fundamental research skills to instructional design projects.
* Identify and resolve ethical and legal implications of design in the workplace. Coordinate development and design of media used in the lessons.
* Design and develop lessons, certification criteria, exercises, case studies, briefings, testing, feedback evaluations, and other learning activities for online, blended, and face-to-face delivery platforms to include design and development of media and current aids suitable for best content delivery.
* Research existing course content and propose new or updated course materials, which apply best practices and principles of adult learning.
* Research and assess new learning materials and new resources. '
* Provide support to management to ensure the best learning environment and maintain assigned projects, course materials, and job aids.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
* MS/MA in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology or Software Engineering and 10+ years of related experience OR BS/BA in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology or Software Engineering and 12+ years of related experience
* Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
* Ability to apply current research and theory to the practice of instructional design.
* Demonstrated ability to plan, conduct, analyze, and report needs assessments to determine customer requirements for training and learner profiles, as well as to determine learner profiles and learner learning styles.
* Ability to integrate new technologies into the learning experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability