Job ID: JR-1028415 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments within the Network infrastructure domain; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design/build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Responsibilities of this position will also include collaborating with peers in Architecture and Design teams to develop and analyze new enterprise network solutions; develop detailed plans and configurations for network implementations; drive the execution of network maintenance, enhancement, and optimization initiatives; and provide tier 3 troubleshooting and support for high priority and escalated incidents.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years of Information Technology experience OR 8 years of Information Technology experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework.
* Knowledge of ITSM systems
* Expert knowledge of enterprise level network technology and concepts.
* Advanced to expert knowledge of Cisco enterprise level wireless solutions.
* Expert level troubleshooting and analysis of network infrastructure issues.
* Incident/problem management and root cause analysis
* Broad knowledge of the enterprise infrastructure domain: voice, call center, video/collaboration, server virtualization, desktop/VDI, firewall, load balancer
* General knowledge of "Cloud" based and "As A Service" concepts and solutions.
* Focus on continuous improvement, both personal/professional and of the technical environment.
* Customer service oriented.
* Supplier/vendor management
* Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change.
* Drive conflict management in high-pressure situations.
* Performance / metrics-driven decision making.
* Excellent oral/written communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor*s degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience.
* CCNP or CCIE (written) certification.
* Cisco Switches: Nexus 5K/7K/9K, Catalyst 35xx/45xx/65xx
* Cisco Routers: ASR, 3945, 4K ISR, 7600
* Routing Protocols: OSPF, BGP
* SD-WAN Technologies
* SDDC: NSX/ACI
* Ansible automation/scripting
* WAN: TDM, MPLS, and Ethernet
* Wireless: Cisco 5508 WLCs, Prime Infrastructure Management
* Other: IPSEC, Multicast, NetFlow
* Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
* NetScout Infinistream and Ixia Packet Brokers
* Experience with working with Off - Shore staff
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago