* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19017054
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com
Citi's opens its doors for talented individuals who are forward thinking and passionate about Cyber Security and its global implications and to put their skills to the test by implementing and driving cutting edge technologies within a highly secure operating environment.
If you have a strong background in NIX (RHEL) & Wintel technologies and consider yourself a technology leader with excellent communication skills, have a wide variety of skillet including a firm grasp of operating systems, hands on scripting/programming, networking protocol implementation and various virtualization technologies, then Citi is a place for you to be, as we offer the environment where skills like these can thrive.
Candidate will be overseeing the infrastructure projects, security assessment, transition of Infrastructure and tools under global operating model, handle production issues, carry out root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security & Networks department.
Must have technical skills
* Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages - Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting.
* Hands-on experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Solaris 10 & AIX 6/7
* Inner workings of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc. from a programmer or application integrators perspective
* Experience with Microsoft SQL & Oracle RDBMS from application programmer's perspective. Good knowledge of how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries & procedures.
* NoSQL databases like MongoDB & Apache Cassandra. Experience with any other NoSQL databases will also be considered.
* Needs to have experience with production server support, application upgrades and project life cycle/ SDLC process.
* Integration of server performance and capacity monitoring tools with various products.
* Working knowledge of open source product and technologies like openSSH, openSSL, Shinken, Nagios, Chef, etc. is a plus.
Other skills candidate must possess
* Is security conscious and has experience deploying security related updates to application and has deep understanding of server level patching mechanism
* Must have exceptional analytical skills
* Strong customer and quality-focus
* Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills using well known tools & web applications
* Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
* Fluently communicates in both written and oral English
* Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Good to Have
* Certification or Extensive experience with either C#, .Net, Java, Perl, Python, Shell Scripting or any well-known / open source programming languages
* Experience with Cyberark Privileged Account Security components including EPV, PVWA and CPM
* Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
* Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
o CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Some experience on utilizing monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, HP SiteScope
o Security Infrastructure technologies Such as CiscoSecure, Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Servers.
o Databases (Sybase ASE including OC/OS SDK, MSSQL, Oracle)
* Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
* Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
* Production and UAT Environment setup.
* Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
* Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
* Provide Technical Mentoring.
* Lead Infrastructure projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
* Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
* Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
* Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.