How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Raytheon IIS is seeking qualified IT systems administrators to support a system development and implementation program. The qualified candidate will be well-versed in maintenance, configuration and integration of virtual Linux and Windows hosts in a private cloud environment. An active US Government TS/SCI clearance is required as of day one for this position.
NOTE: $20K Sign on Bonus for current TS/SCI Clearance.
* Active US Government TS/SCI security clearance
* DODI 8570.1 compliance at IAT Level 2 (Current Security+, CISSP, CASP, or other approved certification)
* Experience configuring and managing resources and virtual hosts using the VMware suite of tools
* Experience as a system administrator for Linux systems
* Experience as a system administrator for Windows systems, including the ability to configure/implement AD and GPOs
* Experience hardening systems to US Government standards, e.g. ICD-503
* Familiarity with network and storage device administration
* Exposure to enterprise management tools
* Ability to automate system deployments using scripts and/or DevOps tools
* Ability to author and/or modify scripts written in bash, Python, or other languages
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.