* Ensure an efficient, resilient, and modernized infrastructure environment. * Deliver the processes and frameworks to establish and maintain IT operational excellence. * Maintain 150+ virtual and physical servers across multiple locations and geographies. * Manage backups of both physical and virtual servers in multiple data centers. * Support the integration of global acquisitions. * Maintain and manage network devices including switches, firewalls, VPN, etc. * Maintain tools to monitor, measure and maintain systems * Participate in capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning. * Maintain and support established security policies for systems and applications access. * Administration and maintenance of IT Infrastructure within the organization. * Support an Aryaka SD-WAN solution.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or related field. * Advanced degree highly desirable. * A minimum of 10 years prior, progressive infrastructure experience. * Prior experience dealing with SOX auditors, both internal and external highly desirable. * Experience in building IT environments at 750M+ manufacturing companies that are scalable, sustainable, and cost effective. * Cloud first approach to solutions. * Experience in architecting common, standard, and scalable solutions for multiple, remote factories and offices. * Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions. * Expert level knowledge of O365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Conferencing, etc.) with prior experience migrating acquisitions onto O365. * Expert level knowledge of Windows Server (2003 to current), Active Directory, SCCM, GPO, and LDAP. * Export level knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform. * Expert level knowledge of Microsoft technologies and products. * Expert level knowledge of networking and networking concepts and technology. * Prior experience in a global manufacturing environment integrating disparate IT environments. * Experience with Meraki switches and access points. * At least five years of experience with Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls or equivalent. * Experience implementing SD- WAN solutions (prefer Aryaka). * Prior experience supporting a global engineering community running various CAD applications. * Prior experience working in a matrix management environment as a remote employee. * Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP network concepts. * At least five years prior experience setting up and managing. multiple VMware environments across multiple locations-formal VMWare certifications and training preferred. * Prior experience working with and managing outside vendors * Knowledge of Oracle ERP a plus.
Personal & Professional Attributes:
* Can manage a wide array of functions, as the support environment requires attention across multiple areas. * Excellent oral and written communication skills. * Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured environment. * Needs to be a team player, willing to be on call and work off hours to support a global environment. * Open to pursuing new ideas and possibilities. * Able to multitask and respond effectively to changing priorities
What makes this job compelling:
* Opportunity to work on more projects in a year than most people work on in 5 years. * Operate in a startup type environment, with the resources of a 500M+ company to support you. * Introduce innovative solutions and process improvements that will have a transformational impact on the company. * Join a fast-paced, highly acquisitive, results-oriented culture. * Join a culture of collaboration, transparency and respect. * Help scale our company to double in size over the next three to five years.
* To the Novanta sites * Up to 40%
* MSFT O365 used extensively and for all locations (email, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc.) * MSFT Azure cloud * Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls * Meraki switches and Access Points
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.