In this role as Sr. Industrial Security Specialist the ideal candidate will have expertise in working in a SAP environment. The candidate will collaborate routinely with all levels of program leadership to include Information Assurance, Security, Program Managers, Contracts, Cost Account Managers and Government customer personnel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Security representative for all aspects of program security to include contracts, proposals, gates and security policy reviews.
The candidate will provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations, develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies and procedures specific to the program to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), participate in Self-Inspections and Government compliance inspections, initiate and complete Corrective Action Plans (CAP), conduct inquiries into security incidents, write reports, and make recommendations for corrective actions, review Assured File Transfers (AFTs) for proper classification/declassification prior to release, assist with security education as needed, provide security/classification guidance to program accessed personnel, represent security at program meetings, review CDRLs/SDRLs and other deliverables for proper marking and sanitization, participate in OPSEC planning/implementation, and resolve security issues as needed. Perform other duties as required in support of program goals
* Must possess a TS clearance with current SSBI
* Must be able to obtain and maintain accesses as required by the program
* 6 + years of Information Security experience
* Working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Volumes 1 - 4 SAP Security Manual, ICD 705, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), DCIDs, ICDs and related references
* Ability to work extended hours in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail a must
* Top Secret Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* ACPSO/CPSO experience
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to exercise sound judgment when interfacing with internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Security disciplines
* Must be a self-starter who can work independently and be part of a team
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
* Microsoft Office Suite
* High school diploma and 12 years directly related working experience or
* Associate's degree and 8 years directly related working experience or
* Bachelor's degree 4 years directly related working experience or
* Master's degree and 2 years of directly related working experience
141345BR 141345 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Top Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.