Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
As a member of the OptumRx implementation team, The Senior Implementation Project Manager (Sr. IPM) will oversee all aspects of Health Plan client implementations with multiple lines of business. The primary focus of the (SR. IPM) will be managing the implementation objectives of new Health Plan implementations. The SR. IPM will support the organization's strategic direction and growth in the PBM industry by applying a clearly defined project management approach for new Health plan implementations.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Manage and lead new Health Plan (all sizes) implementations. Can include multiple clients and/or multiple lines of business within the health Plan - Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange business
* Develop detailed work plans, schedule estimates, resource plans, status reports, and implementation priorities
* Direct and coordinate the teams of operations, business, product and technical contributors to ensure the on-time, within budget, successful delivery of properly scoped high quality project requirements
* Ensure factual, timely, and quality implementation tracking, analysis, reporting and communication strategies are utilized using established policies & procedures
* Proactively manage client expectations & performance guarantee commitments by partnering with all internal & external project stakeholders. Support the Sales process with client RFP responses, pre finalist support, and represent Optum Rx Implementations at finalist meetings
* Serve as Lead communicator for overall project status, with regard to issues, risk, & mitigation strategies for clients, OptumRx, & Optum IT. Provide OptumRx readiness reporting & Optum Elevate readiness reporting
* Ensure Service Now work flow tool updates are timely and meet QA standards to ensure 100% accuracy per timeline for each implementation. Manage internal team updates to the client SN implementation case to ensure completeness
* Provide technical, business, analytical, and strategic guidance to entire ORX implementation team. Attend all IT development meetings to ensure contractual obligations are met and meet regularly with IT lead on progress and obstacles to deploy
* Review deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards, implementations and team performance measurements
* Obtain sign-offs on all deliverables from key internal & external project stakeholders. Make timely and appropriate decisions to ensure implementations are on track for successful service and go live readiness
* Recommend and take necessary actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems; escalate when needed. Ensure developed solutions match Client requirements
* Partner with Account Management for HP handoff & ensure all implementation items are tracked, documented and closed, in agreement with Account Management
* Lead cross-functional quality initiatives centered on improving the implementation process, & post go live lessons to learn reviews with clients, Sales, & ORX leaders
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
* Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business or other related subject matter.
* 1 years' experience in the PBM, health care, pharmacy industry
* 3 years of experience in a Client facing role
* Independent contributor with the ability to multi-task, work with ORX leaders and ensure client satisfaction.
* • Experience with implementation and / or managing pharmacy for large case clients from national markets
* Must be willing to work through year-end holiday season (Christmas week/NYE/New Year's Day) as necessary to address client go-live issues and support cross-functional teams
* 25% travel
* Master's Degree (or equivalent experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* 2 years' experience managing projects
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.