Serenova simplifies every aspect of the customer experience to make life easier for contact center executives, their customers and employees. The world's most passionate, customer-focused brands achieve better interactions, deeper insights, and more meaningful outcomes with Serenova's contact center solutions. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Serenova has operations in California, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Learn more at www.serenova.com. For live updates, follow @SerenovaShine.
* The Sr Implementation Engineer is a technical customer facing role managing WFO product integrations onsite and virtually with Serenova's external customers.
* This role will report to the Director of Professional Services - WFO and have an estimated travel requirement of 10-20%.
* Implementation of the TelStrat WFO product for customers.
* VOIP, Spanning, and TALC PBX interfaces
* Cisco Built in Bridge
* Nortel CS1000
* Avaya IP Office and ACM
* ShoreTel/Mitel Connect
* Broadsoft SIPREC
* Generic SIP
* SQL Management
* Implementation, Backups, Scripting
* Desktop Deployments
* MSI, MST creation
* Desktop Analytics
* Technical Training - Able to explain admin and user functions of the product during the implementation. Formal training is performed by the trainers
* Manage customer expectations in scheduling. The Project Manager/Scheduler handles this primarily, but this position requires working closely with the customer and the scheduler to ensure customer expectations are met for the projects
* Solution Architect Functions - Able to walk customers through Recording interface requirements, SQL requirements, Network requirements prior to an install. Solution architect will be the prime, but on migrations, some of this can be handled directly by senior Implementation Consultants when a full Solution Design Document is not necessary
* Future - Able to perform full Solution architect duties
Technical skills required: some of the below would be an advantage
* Telecom Call Centre environments such as Voice enablement technologies such as Work Force Management solutions, Enterprise call recording technologies (TDM and IP Telephony Experience - 35% TDM and 65% IP) and Scripting
* Microsift Server admin
* Microsoft SQL Admin
Technical Skills recommended:
* Experience of Cisco Data & Voice
* Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Software environments
* MS SQL
Business skills required:
* Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and the impacts technology has on them.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior management level contact centre and senior IT/IS staff
* Constant and continuous updates into the Serenova CRM (currently Salesforce)
* Able to manage and juggle multiple projects
Soft skills required:
* Provide constant communication to customers
* Willingness to Travel
* Solid Communication skills (verbal and writing)
* Ability to work autonomously
* Team person
Our Core Values:
We're all human, and we treat everyone (including ourselves) with humility, kindness and respect.
Progress Over Perfection:
We are flexible and resilient. We embrace change, roll with the punches, and strive to make each day better than the day before.
We are fanatically transparent, seeking accountability in all that we do, we honor our work, keep our commitments, and seek every opportunity to act in the service of others.
Above and Beyond:
Everyone is a customer - and simply meeting expectations is never enough. We delight in simplifying the complex and doing more with less and giving more than we ask for in return.
No Finish Line:
We are imaginative and tenacious. We are never discouraged, never satisfied and never done. There's always more we can do, and because we cannot fail if we do not quit, above all, we persist.
Perks & Benefits:
* Values-based culture
* Flexible PTO & generous Holiday Schedule
* Robust Medical Benefits
* Pets? We've got them covered too!
* 401(k) match