Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Sr Workday Tech Analyst -provides Human Resources system administration, including business process configuration, report development, integration development, and data management. This position works closely with internal HR, IT staff, and business leaders to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
Your Responsibilities include:
* Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format
* Support the development and testing of custom integrations
* Support for day to day Integration related issues
* Support for Workday Upgrades/ System updates and system testing
* Assist in the support of Compensation, and Advanced Compensation
* Support for Talent and Performance Management modules
* Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand business requirements and ensures results meet the business needs
* BS / BA (preferably in Computer Science, HR, Business, or a related field) or equivalent experience
* 2-5 years of experience with supporting the Workday application
* In depth knowledge of Workday HCM business objects required
* Experience with Compensation and Advanced Compensation functionality within Workday
* Advanced hands on experience with Reporting including advanced, matrix, composite utilizing Workday Report Writer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
* Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Report writer, Workday Studio, custom and calculated fields.
* Experience with Cloud Connector for HCM and Third-Party Payroll (GPC is a plus)
* Good understanding of Integration Security
* Experience with XSLT / Data Transformation a Plus
* Advanced Excel and data visualization skills
* Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality
* Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional ability to communicate data, analyses and findings to a non-technical audience
* Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required
* Experience working with global HR data required
Preferred Additional Experience:
* Familiarity with Onboarding in Workday a plus
* Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) a plus
* Workday Certifications a plus
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.