Under limited direction, the Sr. HRIS Analyst provides functional and technical expertise of PeopleSoft HCM, Kronos WFC, and other related applications to meet business needs and requirements. The Sr. HRIS Analyst must develop professional relationships with all Human Resources groups as well as the Information Technology department, to resolve production issues, create reports, gather requirements for enhancements and implement new processes. The Sr. HRIS Analyst ensures system compliance with UniFirst's Human Resources Policies and Programs as well as Federal, State and Local regulations by participating in testing of PeopleSoft HCM and Kronos WFC updates and upgrades.
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues in PeopleSoft HCM and Kronos WFC.
* Develop and enhance reports for short and long term strategic direction to ensure reuse and maintainability.
* Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information through periodic reviews and audits.
* Review product release notes and technical documents to identify changes and downstream affects.
* Evaluate current practices and requirements and recommend more efficient and effective solutions for automating and enhancing business processes.
* Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements.
* Lead testing of PeopleSoft HCM updates and upgrades.
* Assist with System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
* Modifying and troubleshooting configurations and interfaces for Kronos WFC and PeopleSoft HCM.
* Provide secondary level support of Kronos WFC inquiries from Payroll.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
* A minimum of five years' experience in Human Resources, with a minimum of three years in HR Technology.
* Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
* Experience administering HR systems and reporting tools.
* Demonstrated analytical skills and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Planner) required.
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service, demonstrate commitment to timely completion of duties, exhibit a sense of urgency, proactively research and resolve issues and demonstrate commitment to staying current with HR strategies and regulations.
* Strong ability to establish, develop and maintain strong, long term and positive working relationships with team members and vendors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, and to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Knowledge of HR information technologies, and ability to recommend changes or improvements to existing processes or systems.
* Knowledge of computer applications related to advanced query and reporting, including reporting of statistical data.
* Knowledge of basic auditing and monitoring techniques required to ensure programmatic compliance.
* Experience documenting processes.
* Ability to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information from intentional or unintentional disclosure.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti- discrimination laws
UniFirst is a supplier of uniform & work clothing programs.