Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Our vision is to provide employees with the best digital HR experience possible. As an important lead on our HR Systems team, your mission as Senior HR Systems Analyst will be to continually push the edge of what we can deliver with HR technology - towards systems that are more accurate, engaging and integrated. We are a looking for someone who will be a thought partner on our systems landscape while not being reluctant to roll up the sleeves and get into the details. A core piece of this role is to manage our core HR system, SuccessFactors Employee Central, and its interaction with our other systems. The right person will be adept at evaluating and implementing new system functionality, testing of system changes, complex report writing, troubleshooting system issues, and improving and documenting system administration processes.
* Responsible for design & development of new system functionality based on business requirements while maintaining existing configurations in Successfactors
* Develop and maintain complex HR reports & metrics using data from multiple HR data sources
* Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system quarterly updates, enhancements and application fixes
* Create and update system documentation for new and existing functionality to be used by end-users, system administrators and IT support
* Troubleshoot system issues and manage their resolution in coordination with IT or other stakeholders
* Liaison with IT staff on resolution of user security issues
* Lead or Participate in current and future HR system related projects in varying capacity including design, testing and change or project management.
* Train and support HR staff on HR system functionality and reporting tools
* Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
Your background will likely have a majority of these:
* 4+ years' experience configuring & supporting global core HR systems. Experience managing a SaaS multi-country HR core system is required. Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central preferred.
* Strong knowledge of HR processes
* Experience with managing technology for one or more of the following HR functional areas: recruiting, compensation, learning, talent management, analytics, case management
* Experience implementing new systems
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Ability to think critically, analyze, and interpret data and data structures. Experience with developing reports and using various reporting tools. Strong capability in Excel.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while effectively managing time, prioritizing assignments and working within deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information
* May be required to work varying schedules based on business need
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
About Dolby Laboratories
Dolby Laboratories is a company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression.