Sr. Help Desk Coordinator
Req #: 216618
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI International Inc. has an opening for a Sr. Help Desk Specialist located in Arlington, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Candidate will serve as a Sr. Tier II Desktop Support Technician providing friendly, expert support to Joint Service Provider (JSP) customers. Candidate will be performing several duties along with other support engineers of all levels. These duties include but not limited to, troubleshooting and resolving IT issues on Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS running on HP and Apple hardware, performing ticket documentation and quality assurance checks on assigned tickets, provide advanced service support & service delivery functions, following procedures, supporting customer IT needs via remote access, occasional desk-side support, installation of hardware and software, and other IT-related issues. Works as part of a team to ensure tickets are being closed within Acceptable Quality Levels.
* Documents Incident with detailed break-fix steps and resolution in Remedy ticket tracking system.
* Provides advanced Customer Service and Support.
* Communicates with high profile customers in a professional and courteous manner.
* Performs installs, upgrades, and configures customer-specific hardware and software.
* Accepts warm transfers from other technicians to continue remote support.
* Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
* Provides remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
* Troubleshoots and supports Windows operating systems, MAC OS, advanced MS Office product issues, and other IT issues.
* Upgrades software components as required.
* Configures and maintains wireless mobile devices, including but not limited to Blackberries, iPhones and iPads.
* Provides customers with network technical support.
* Instructs customers and support staff in use of equipment and software.
* Possesses the ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
* Interfaces with infrastructure, Network Operations, database, and development personnel.
* Completes all corporate requirements in accordance with CACI.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and one to two years of related experience.
Must be DoD 8570 Compliant at Hire Date: A+(ce) or Sec+(ce) with HDI or Net+(ce) with HDI
Ability to obtain a Secret US Security Clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.