We're looking for a Sr. Growth Designer to join our team and provide immediate impact to Creative Cloud's user acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies. You're a full-stack designer who embraces a hacker mindset, but can drive quality experiences with your design leadership, business insight, and ability to ruthlessly prioritize. A bias for action and a results orientation leads you to want to ship designs fast, learn from both quantitative and qualitative data, and iterate quickly. You are passionate about bringing creativity to everyone.
You have demonstrated a track record of designing and shipping products not only that you're proud of, but have a proven purpose and need. You empathize with users, actively seek feedback, and embrace collaboration in the design process. But, your ability to balance business awareness, technology, organizational agility, and love of all forms of data is what makes you amazing. Design is at the forefront of everything we do. You'll be a part of enabling others to share that love.
Adobe Design works directly with executives, product managers and engineering leadership to bring great products to life.
What you'll do:
* Approach problems holistically. Be an influential design leader, helping your cross-functional peers define strategy, requirements, and experiments to optimize multiple touch points of the funnel (SEO, targeted landing pages, on-boarding, communications, signed in/out workflows, etc.).
* Be nimble. You will be working to model problems with customer journey maps, while simultaneously designing and iterating against those needs and behaviors. Velocity and iteration are core to your being.
* Imbue empathy. Uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations and goals.
* Drive results. As a Growth Designer, you will work closely with Creative Cloud leadership, cross-functional leads, and manage design to meet/exceed acquisition, engagement, and retention KPI's.
* Collaborate like mad. Identify synergies and opportunities for optimized end-to-end experiences across workflows, channels, devices, and segments. Partner with the content and marketing teams to drive targeted and on-brand experiences.
* Drive designs from concept to launch. In addition to design skills, you also have some development know-how to help you implement your designs. You are confident steering a project from the earliest ideation phases all the way through final delivery.
What you need to succeed:
* An eagerness to learn, above all things
* 3+ years designing user-facing digital experiences spanning a wide range of screen sizes
* Strength in both interaction and visual design with an ability to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required
* Capable of balancing a growth hacking mindset, ambiguity, and design quality standards
* Keen understanding of the ever-changing landscape of performance marketing assets (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snap, etc) and channel communications (Email, rich media mobile push notifications, in-app notifications)
* Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and internationalization
* Creative and analytical skills to facilitate research, synthesize and communicate findings into insights and opportunity areas that inform and inspire design
* A desire to go beyond pixels: You do whatever it takes to make a product successful. You're curious about how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the UX across customer's journey inside and outside the product UX.
* The ability to articulate design decisions and the problems they solve persuasively and concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives
* Excellent communicator and teammate, able to connect with others and inspire
* A pro at executing quality design across all services and platforms
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.