Topgolf Media is looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Game Client Engineer to work on a variety of game systems for a brand new sports game project. In close collaboration with designers, artists, and other engineers, you'll be integral to the player experience and overall product.
* Develop and own a wide variety of game features and systems in the graphics, gameplay and UI domains
* Collaborate with other departments (art, production, design, QA)
* Design and write high quality code
* Communicate and iterate on technical designs and decisions with the team
* Solve complex problems and fix tricky bugs
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & EDUCATION)
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Strong C# or C++ programming skills
* Strong 3D math and problem solving skills
* Experience developing and shipping games, mobile games is a plus
* Experience in various game systems, ex: graphics, gameplay, UI
* Experience working with Unity or similar game engine technology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for making high quality software
* Experience working with physics and animation
* Sports fan
* Passion for games
About Topgolf Media: Based in San Francisco, Topgolf Media creates and distributes advanced media content, enabling the Topgolf community to experience the best times of their lives. The division enhances in-venue golf games as well as creating experiences outside of the venues with apps, websites and virtual experiences. In addition, Topgolf Media cultivates relationships with global partners, sponsors and ambassadors to promote innovation within the Topgolf brand. Topgolf Media provides an intimate, fast-paced, collaborative environment that combines its love of sports, entertainment and lifestyle to produce quality content. We have a top-notch team that strives for the best and we are looking for others who prioritize quality and innovation. Our goal is to create compelling experiences to engage Topgolf fans of all walks in new, innovative ways.
Equal Opportunity Employer Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.