At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer in our Denver, CO office.
The Sr. Full Stack Java Developer will participate on an agile delivery team and deliver high quality services solutions by adhering to agile engineering best practices. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with stakeholders, end users, and functional and technical team members, in order to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
* Develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of software developers, software testers, system engineers, DBA's, IT and network personnel.
* Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
* Participate in a software development process that is user-centric with leading agile engineering philosophies (test driven development, test automation, continuous integration and delivery).
* Deliver high quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
* 4+ years demonstrated experience developing Web applications
* Development experience with object-oriented programming in Java
* Development experience with one or more of the leading UI frameworks, such as Angular, React, Backbone, Bootstrap, or related
* Experience working as a software developer in an Agile environment
* Strong written and verbal communication
Preferred skills and education:
* Experience with geospatial software and development
* Development experience with AWS cloud or related technologies
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.