The Applications team builds the systems that connect Vungle's publishers with advertisers and manages the applications, campaigns, creatives (bonus points for knowing what all that means) and everything else that feed into our ad serving pipeline.
We're a group of Full-Stack Engineers. While you'll definitely be writing back end API code, we are also creating amazing front-ends for all types of end users such as admins, the biggest publishers/advertisers in mobile and indie devs. We want you to hit the ground running and begin adding new features within a couple of weeks but don't worry, the team will help you get up to speed!
So what does the day-to-day look like? It's a lot of coding, a decent amount of code reviews and unit testing, some discussions with end users and product teams, and most importantly, very few meetings. We want engineers who are looking to grow, build awesome features, and play a role in the expansion of our team with mentoring and bringing new ideas to the table.
* Design, develop and deploy reusable components across the stack to enhance our publishing client & internal team dashboards
* Work with our product team (designers and product managers) to build user-focused features/tools/systems
* Help lead in improving the accessibility of the self-serve platform by working directly with internal clients to develop interfaces that are user-friendly
* Implement controls within the interfaces team for engineers to increase control over their own deployments utilizing the custom testing framework
* Able to look at what is in the pipeline and suggest architectural changes needed based on the pipeline. Most projects are around full stack development
* 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
* Experience with TypeScript and LoopBack 4 highly preferred.
* Senior level full stack skills with back end Node.js along with React and Redux on the front end
* Experience working in an Agile(ish) development team
* Experience with Responsive Design
* Ability to mentor
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.
Vungle is a company providing a technology platform.