Job TitleSr. Front End SW Developer
Sr. Front End SW Developer
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and innovation in the Human and Environmental Health markets to improve the quality of life.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Informatics team, building our next generation digital notebook application. You will be focused on the front-end design and development of our cloud electronic notebook product. Helping turn marketing requirements into an easy to use, elegant application designed for the scientific community. If you are looking to join a small team of talented engineers and to contribute to delivering amazing, high impact, customer-focused features, this is a great opportunity.
* Create secure, performant, cross-platform single page applications and widgets
* Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and feature implementation
* Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
* Build and maintain new, high impact functionality into Signals Notebook
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
* Have extensive experience building single page applications with some experience with React/Redux
* Have an eye for design and aesthetics of an application
* Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years of professional work experience
* Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
* You're comfortable with building react components.
* Excellent HTML, CSS programming skills.
* Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
* UI/UX design experience a plus
* Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
* Thorough understanding of and experience with structured software development methodologies including design, development and testing in an Agile environment
* Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
* Entrepreneurial minded, creative problem solver and innovative thinker
* Life Science experience a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
About Perkinelmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer is a company focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.