What are we looking for in you?
As a Sr. Front End Engineer at Publicis Sapient you are responsible for developing interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Publicis Sapient clients. The Full-stack Developer works closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
You would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. You would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. The Manager; Full-stack Developer also manages clients and represents Publicis Sapient's expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications.
* Create POC's to research and recommend usage of emerging technologies to enhance user experience
* Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
* Develop standards compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
* Recommend and Develop framework and code for mobile enabled sites using functionalities like geo locator compatible for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices
* Create and implement complex Ajax framework to facilitate data exchange and write DOM manipulation scripts
* Develop and integrate Social Media plug-ins and apis like FB, TW, YT, etc.
* Articulate and explain details around web development basics like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, https requests, request and response and provide POC's for project needs
* Work on CMS based environment e.g. Stellent, Interwoven, Hybris/Endeca
* Use Sapient SA3 development methodology to track and deliver components
* Define and parse valid data interchange structures to integrate with back end services
* Produce, re-purpose creative assets using toolsets like Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
* Use standard toolsets to develop, validate and test code
* Manage medium to large sized team and resolve issues and dependencies in the team; coach and mentor the team to help deliver to the client expectation
* Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective integration
* Report and track issues / next steps to Project Management team
* Function in a Global Delivery Environment
* Provide technology and implementation expertise to domain, projects, or client
* Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from project experiences
Do you have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 7+ years of professional experience
* React/Redux experience is a must
* Node.JS experience with Docker or Mesos/Kubernetes is a plus
* Financial Services background is a plus
* Excellent communication skills are a must
* Bachelor's degree required or equivalent military experience
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.