About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js /Angular JS / Angular 2.
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Developing REST APIs ensures that all coding complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
* Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
* Provides guidance and support to other team members in accomplishing tasks
* Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions, Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
* Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
* Thorough understanding of Frontend frameworks like React and Angular and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Responsive UI design using HTML5 and CSS3.
* JS frameworks like Bootstrap , Kendo UI etc. and CSS frameworks like SASS , LESS are a plus
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs and knowledge on JEE frameworks
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Atom , Visual Code, Eclipse, Postman etc
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
* Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication
* Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 4+ years' experience using React.js /Angular JS / Angular 2.for application development
* 3+ years of using JEE technologies
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in building Responsive UI.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a field related.
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a field related.
* Experience with internationalization, especially relating to localization
* Experience with multi-level marketing business applications
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.