It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Sitting with Workday's Finance team, with strong collaboration with the BT Enterprise Applications team, the Sr. Financial Systems Analyst role is a key member of the Corporate Finance Systems team. This role will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new Adaptive Insights models as well as on-going enhancements and maintenance of the current system. The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will provide project management and technical guidance, be hands on, respond to reporting /analytics requests, manage various integrations and work independently but closely with the functional Finance partners. Advanced Technical and Analytical skills are a must.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Implement new Adaptive Insights models and support on-going enhancements for all Finance teams.
* Work closely with Finance to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation and testing.
* Manage projects end to end; ensure coverage of all facets of testing and a successful end-user experience.
* Evaluate business processes and develop process improvements with focus on optimizing use of Adaptive Insights.
* Provide guidance to Finance team members, Workday managers and employees on the use of financial systems.
* Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience working with financial planning systems, particularly in Adaptive Insights
* Strong hands-on experience building and supporting complex planning and consolidation models
* Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
* Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies
* Strong understanding of data integration between systems and/or experience working with IT
* Knowledge of ERP and Financial Planning software and ability to operate as the SME on Financial Systems
* Solid understanding of Finance, Payroll and HR business processes and their interdependencies