The Finance Performance Management team is part of the Finance organization at Illumina. Our mission is to drive and deliver financial analytics, reporting and forecasting solutions in alignment with the priorities and goals of our Finance organization. We are a team of highly talented individuals who work together in an open and collaborative environment. We are looking for innovative and highly motivated individuals who can build world-class dashboards that provide actionable business insights to the leadership teams. The Sr Financial Business Systems Analyst II will also be responsible for end-to-end implementation of dashboards including gathering requirements, creating wireframes and obtaining consensus on the overall design of the dashboards.
* Design and implementation of key dashboards for the executive leadership, and senior leadership for tracking key financial goals
* Design and implementation of key reporting solutions with other business partners such as Operations Finance, Clinical Genomics, Shared services, Sales Operations and provide them overview and business insights based on financial, and sales data
* Be part of a team of planning systems and business intelligence developers and collaborate to deliver complex end-to-end data science solutions using tools like Tableau, Cognos, TM1, and HANA
* Partner with IT in implementation of software upgrades and system configuration settings
* Provide technical expertise to leadership team, serve as a resource to identify and escalate issues, and provide resolution and trouble-shooting support
* Build and maintain positive relationships with key business partners
* Implementation of automation and performance-enhancing strategies
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not an exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
* 4+ years' experience with Tableau Desktop and Server
* Advanced Tableau development experience including Tableau data model creation, customize dimensions, advanced calculations, and interactive dashboards.
* Experience tuning the performance of Tableau Server dashboards to minimize the data and rendering refresh cycles and optimize the end user experience.
* Expertise developing Tableau dashboards using complex relational and multi-dimensional data sources required.
* Must have completed multiple dashboard implementations using structured project methodologies and tools that support requirements, design, development, validation, deployment and training. Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and Business Intelligence
* Expertise with Business Intelligence analytic and reporting tools; preferably Cognos
* Experience with predictive analytics modeling is a plus
* Business knowledge of finance and/ or accounting functions is required.
* Database skills and/or strong Excel modeling skills
* Must have solid communication (presentation/verbal/written) and organizational skills
* Minimum of 6 - 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree equivalent in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required
* Master's Degree in Information Systems is preferred
* Tableau Desktop Certified Professional Certification a plus
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf