IIS Business Operations team is looking for a highly motivated individual interested in supporting financial systems and processes. This role requires the ability to lead an organization in better utilizing the existing enterprise systems for Finance. This person will be required to manage ad hoc financial system projects that will require scoping, planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the development of system changes. This role will also require the analysis of processes across the business to ensure consistency, completeness, and efficiency. Process analysis requires critical thinking skills as often multiple groups, functions, and or businesses are effected. This individual will work closely with the businesses and user community in establishing best practices for financial processes and tools across Raytheon. In addition this individual will be required to conduct training, troubleshoot APEX, BPC (Rplan)/BW, and lead meetings with all levels of management.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
* Demonstrated analytical skills and financial
* Ability to demonstrate effective communication and organization skills
* Ability to conduct annual training sessions across IIS locations
* Demonstrated experience with APEX (SAP), Business Warehouse (BW), and BPC (Rplan)
* Ability to collaborate with other segment leads for system tests, maintenance issues and design improvements
* Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
* Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
* Ability to meet critical deadlines
* SAP user with working knowledge of SAP tables
* Working knowledge of PRISM, Edit Plus, and EV processes
* Ability to automate reports and processes
Required Education (including Major):
* Minimum of four years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 143883BR 143883 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.