Do you love tackling gnarly design problems and storytelling as a way to get people excited about a solution? Does the idea of crafting modern enterprise experience bring unbridled excitement to your being? Adobe Experience Cloud is looking for a Senior Designer to help connect our user experience across our homegrown and acquired capabilities.
What you'll be working on
* You'll be collaborating closely with cross-functional product managers, engineers, and other designers to develop tools that redefine how marketers, advertisers, analysts and more broadly experience makers work together across the industry.
* You'll be creating sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and written specs to communicate design concepts to team members.
* You'll be engaging with users and customers to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions and conduct quick rounds of usability testing, incorporating results into your design process.
What you'll bring to the teamMust-Haves:
* A minimum of 3 years of experience working in UX design roles, building and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products
* A history of close collaboration with design, product management, and engineering teams
* Direct experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies, from persona development to prototyping and the many steps in between
* A proven track record of delivering excellent experiences that meet user needs, product requirements, and strategic business objectives
* Fluency in design software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate a problem space
* Willingness to work in a loosely defined agile and lean design environment
* Direct experience building workflows to help users get through a complicated system
* A clear understanding of a wide variety of research methods and deep knowledge about when to apply each. Experience planning, conducting, and analyzing research.
* Experience developing design systems, design patterns, and/or usage guidelines
* A background in data visualization
* A background in information architecture
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We'd especially like to see work in the form of case studies that demonstrate your end-to-end design process, and that show us how you approach problems.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.