Sr. ESB/SOA Developer
Req #: 220278
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Implement, configure and maintain Oracle ESB. The ESB we/Software Developer will support the design of web services to support PeopleSoft HCM implementation. Leads and participates in cross-IPT Integration meetings providing the necessary definition and guidance to ensure ESB is correctly installed, configured, tested and deployed. The successful candidate will be fluent with a variety of data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. The candidate must understand in detail the integration of the chosen ESB with the components of PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID.
* The ESB developer will have experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance. In addition, the candidate will have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in industry.
* Develops and implements technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall Data Migration design
* Supports the design and development of persistent messages, service handlers, service operations, validation and error reporting.
* Supports the design and development of various message patterns like Request/Reply, Subscribe/Publish.
* Responsible for the setup and integration of ESB with various components of the system like PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID.
* Support Testing, and CM teams for Functional/ Security and Performance Testing, Code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments.
* Define message queues, nodes, binding rules and routing.
* Works closely with DBAs, Administrators and Security Team to improve performance, and data quality.
* Works closely with Administrators, SMEs and Testers in an Agile environment.
* Works closely with Requirements team to review and implement requirements
* Assists and works under minimal supervision in ESB product support and procedures
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 7 + years of experience in the Information Technology field with an emphasis on large-scale ERP systems.
* 2+ years of experience integrating ESB/MQ with PeopleSoft Integration broker.
* 3+ years configuration experience with ESB tools like IBM Integration BUS (IIB)/ MQ, Oracle SOA, Web Method, and MuleSoft.
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Proven track record of successful deployment of ESBs from requirements gathering through implementation.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
* Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, PeopleTools.
* Experience configuring Oracle ESB in Linux/ Solaris environments.
* Experience with SOA registry setup and sharing.
* Security+ certification.
* DOD SECRET clearance
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.