Job CategoryProducts and Technology
* Lead development of multi-year strategies and business capability roadmaps for the internal business units like Marketing, Sales, Services, Finance, etc.
* Lead formulation of strategies for the enterprise services like search, content management, data, integration, etc.
* Participate in the refresh of architecture principles that form the basis for EA governance (EARB)
* Lead and/or participate in the enterprise architecture governance (EARB, technology sourcing, data ) and compliance processes to ensure all areas of IT are implementing solutions consistent with the target architecture
* Promote the EA processes, strategies and recommendations to the IT and business leaders and the extended IT teams
* Provide architecture leadership and oversight for large transformational enterprise impacting initiatives
* Lead the enterprise architecture assessment to identify reuse opportunities and identify factors that need to considered in the solution architecture
* Participate in the architecture community of practice, Business Technology (IT) talks, external events and customer briefings
* Lead analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
* Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks and patterns as references for various teams across IT
* Lead the development and execution of change management plan for enterprise strategies, process or frameworks that the other IT teams will leverage/adopt
* Liaise with management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to accomplish enterprise architecture goals and objectives
Required Skills and Experience: -
* 15+ years progressively responsible experience in information technology, including substantial senior level technical experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Applications)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of leading and managing enterprise architecture
* Proven ability to lead development of architecture assessment, roadmaps and strategies
* Proven success in applying a structured approach to analyze business problems and architect innovative technology-based solutions within the defined enterprise guidelines and standards
* Experience in defining enterprise architecture, mapping existing systems to it, and identifying and evaluating options to close gaps
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Experience with defining enterprise architecture best practices and guidelines
* Ability to enable decision making by collaborating with key stakeholders and the extended IT team to deliver results, and to resolve conflicts expediently
* Strong leadership and presentation skills
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, influencing and negotiation
* Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in written documents (graphics or text), and to present these coherently and logically
* Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
* Ability to define, maintain and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts and their building blocks (lower level component) for the enterprise
* Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
* Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA alternatives
* Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
* Experience and understanding of the SFDC products architecture and capability is a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.