We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Program Manager to join the Adobe Dimension team. You'll work closely with engineering, research, and product management to deliver features and capabilities. The successful candidate will be able to drive projects, planning and prioritizing efforts as well as provide effective communication to peers, outside teams and at the executive level. The candidate should have proven operational and program management skills, as well as a solid understanding of Agile development methodology, planning, execution, and change management processes and procedures.
What you'll do
* Organize and oversee software development for Adobe Dimension and our cloud services (Mixamo and Cloud Renderer), ensuring the right features are designed and delivered on time and with the highest quality
* Drive day-to-day progress of programs & projects and keep various levels of management informed of project status and health
* Drive and manage dependencies with other teams
* Drive strategic and tactical decisions for your projects
* Manage issues and risks create mitigation plans and escalate to appropriate stakeholders appropriately, remove team impediments
* Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle process
* Manage our Prerelease (Beta) program to get our latest software in front of
* early adopters, and feedback to the team
* Comfortable with ambiguity
What you need to succeed
* Minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a project or program manager in software, SaaS and/or related industry
* Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Scrum methodologies, ability to drive and develop new process(es) or methods
* Proven ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
* Customer focus and ability to leverage intuition, customer input and data to rapidly test and validate products and features
* Our current process is built on Jira, Airtable, and Slack, and a comfort level in those tools would be desirable. Though a willingness to try new tools, and throw old ones away, is extremely important
* Collaborative mindset, willingness to "wear many hats"
* Self-motivated and proactive ability to tackle unknowns. Demonstrate a strong bias to action
* Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to appropriately communicate with the intended audience
* Ability to manage in an environment with diverse stakeholders
* Positive and energetic approach to new challenges
* Nice to have: experience with creative industries, ideally 3D and Immersive technologies
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.