CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service - all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
* October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
* June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
* April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
Sr Engineering Manager
As an Engineering Manager for CrowdStrike's Falcon Sensor for Windows, you will lead a team of engineers in an agile development environment with rapid ship cycles. You will manage release integrity and quality, as well as oversee development of key aspects of the Window Sensor. The Windows Falcon Sensor detects and prevents sophisticated malicious activity, and helps our customers better understand and respond to the threats they face. In this role, you will be a leader for the engineering team owning technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and live site support for backend services and user experiences.
* MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 7+ years of software engineering experience in all phases of a software/service development lifecycle.
* 3+ years of hands-on management experience leading engineering teams.
* Solid design and problem solving skills with demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security and performance.
* Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with variety of roles including engineering, product management, project management, etc.
* Experience leading teams working with one or more of the following technologies : Windows drivers, C++
* Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity and intelligence.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
* Market leader in compensation and equity awards
* Competitive vacation policy
* Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
* Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
* Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
* Wellness programs
* Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
* Peer recognition
* Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
* Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry's best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike is a company providing endpoint protection solutions.