R1 RCM Inc. is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1® is a publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization's infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
The Senior Engineer, Telephony/Voice will work with other members of the Global Infrastructure team to manage the underlying infrastructure in support of the Voice/Contact Center/Telephony requirements as defined by the needs of the business. In addition, the Senior Engineer, Telephony/Voice will be a key role of being an IT advocate with the business to ensure business and IT "customer contact" and Voice/Telephony interfacing/technology goals are aligned and delivered appropriately.
The Senior Engineer, Telephony/Voice will be responsible for:
* Voice: Designing, Solutioning, implementing, integrating, and supporting new telephony, and contact center technologies.
* Networking: Working/facilitating any networking related items in support of Voice/Telephony services (will require appropriate level of network engineering/support knowledge/experience).
* End-User Technologies: Working/facilitating any end-user technology related items in support of Voice/Telephony services (will require appropriate level of EUT, end-point integration engineering/support knowledge/experience).
This person will have a deep Contact Center expertise, working knowledge of telephony systems, server skills, SQL skills, advanced networking skills, advanced end-user-technology/computing skills/knowledge, and the ability to provide solutions to the unique voice/telephony related requirements defined by the business. This role will be highly visible to key business stakeholders while delivering a critical business technology.
* Perform as a lead architect of planning and deploying the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Voice/Telephony/Contact Center/EUT infrastructure systems.
* Anticipate business needs and offer solutions proactively that will aid in meeting/exceeding customer contact/experience improvement requirements while scaling for global growth.
* Lead integrating Voice/Telephony/Contact Center/EUT functionality into the regular operational processes of R1 RCM business operations. Tracking and managing contact center licensing, and provide guidance to management as various contact center license requirements change.
* Acting as a contact center Subject Matter Expert providing technical guidance to the business leaders, by identifying relevant technology solutions that increase productivity.
* Performing Advanced Troubleshooting of Voice/Telephony/Contact Center/EUT technologies in a timely fashion. Providing superior customer service to internal clients, including responses to escalations, proactively notifying customers of telephony issues, and assessing and communicating business impact.
* Participation in 24x7 on-call rotation, monitor Voice/Telephony/Contact Center/EUT/Network tickets, and follow the R1 RCM defined Service Management processes.
* Following IT change control best practices for predictable results. Utilizing service management data to track, report, and proactively address Contact Center issues, then provide timely resolutions or recommendations.
* Working with other Infrastructure team members to configure and utilize a variety of network management and monitoring tools.
* The development, management and execution of controls in support of the company's compliance landscape (SOX, HITRUST, HIPAA Hi-Tech, PCI).
* Working directly with Telecommunication vendor's implementation engineers to provision new or existing telecommunication services to meet the needs of the business.
* Participation in and/or leading the process of capacity planning for Telephony systems.
* Preparing and maintaining up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
* Developing and/or support a disaster recovery and BCP plan for all telephony systems within the R1 RCM network.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, with 8 or more years working within a corporate IT support team.
* Genesys Interaction Center Core certifications or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years' experience in design, provisioning and troubleshooting Contact Center technologies provided by Genesys.
* Subject Matter Expertise in multiple Telecom platforms, SIP, QoS, and other Telephony technologies.
* Working knowledge of SQL, and the ability to write simple to complex queries.
* Ability and desire to learn independently as well as in a team environment.
* Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Above average knowledge of Servers, Storage, Cisco networking systems, and Microsoft OS.
* Ability to effectively partner with key business stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in call center operations and technology.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit: R1RCM.com.
R1 is a provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management (RCM) services.