The Sr. Software Engineer designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectivesAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Experience in Application Development preferably in wireless industry and/or finance function.
* Experience in Aptitude, RevPro, RevStream, and/or other ASC 606 / IFRS 15 solutions following double entry principles.
* Experience in designing and developing enterprise integrations using architectures such as SOA.
* Experience in ETL / In Database Processing.
* Stored Procedures, SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
* Experience with Teradata:
* Loading data into Teradata production and development warehouse using BTEQ, FASTLOAD, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD, and ETL Tools like Aptitude or Informatica.
* Experience in creating stored procedures to enrich, validate and load data.
* Experience in performance tuning, ETL mappings and high volume databases.
* Experience in tools - Rally, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Sauce labs.
* Has development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
* Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
* Has experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
* Experience identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
* Has development or testing experience preferably in CI/CT/CD, and Agile CI/CT or DevOps environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
* Owns the technical vision and development of a sub domain or capability.
* Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
* Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
* Build and unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards automated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
* Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
* Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
* Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
* May supervise contract resources.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.