T-Mobile's B2B - Product and Technology Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead a team of other developers and product teams to build scalable solutions and solve complex real-world problems and deliver cutting edge software capability and functionality. We design and build world-class applications that meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge.
We are looking for
* an experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize Salesforce.com solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions.
* a technologist experienced in continuous integration and agile development.
* a team player who respects other's unique contributions.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Minimum work experience: eight years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development
* Minimum 5 years' professional experience using 3 or more development languages or
* Development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead
Software Engineer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and
providing technical leadership for at least 3
* In-depth knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, and Salesforce Lightning 8+ years in application development, 8+ years with Salesforce development
* Experience with Heroku preferred
* Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security models
* Deep insight into the technology sales sector and sales enablement
* Proven background using sales automation
* Experience writing test automation (+ for TDD experience).
* Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
* Ability to easily translate technical design options into business and functional impacts
* A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
* Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
* Experience developing customer-facing user interface and experience with UI frameworks and technologies (ex. Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap) preferred
* Experience creating and consuming RESTful, Query and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0 preferred
* Experience with Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, JMS, Gradle/Maven, JSON preferred
* Experience with building applications within the public cloud (AWS/Azure) preferred
* Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments preferred
* Experience with continuous integration development environment (CI/CD/CT/CS)
* Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
* Experience with containers and orchestration (ex. Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes) preferred
* Experience with NoSQL database (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra) preferred
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
* Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
* Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
* Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
* Interact directly with business partners, product teams and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
* Develop, customize and configure Salesforce platform to build and support customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
* Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
* Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com
* Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
* Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
* Identify opportunities for sales automation
* Collaborate with business application owners to advance development of key market tools
* Write high-quality code and lead others to do the same
* Lead development efforts alongside 3rd party vendors to build features and applications within the Salesforce ecosystem
* Provide insight and guidance as part of code reviews and walkthroughs of technical specifications
* Utilize development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to
include builds and releases.
* Ensure Continuous Integration and Build is in place.
* Conduct peer reviews to allow acceptance of systems changes into production
* Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
* Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
* Assists in the supervision of contract resources.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.