Responsible for all the aspects of architecture, design and implementation of Data Management solution using Big Data platform on Cloudera or Hortonworks and other areas of enterprise application platforms.
* Convert concepts to technical architecture, design and implementation
* Provide guidance on choosing ideal Architecture, Evaluating tools and Frameworks, define Standards & Best Practices for implementing scalable business solutions
* Implement Batch and Real-time data ingestion/extraction processes through ETL, Streaming, API, etc., between diverse source and target systems with structured and unstructured datasets
* Design and build data solutions with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability
* Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics
* Build data model for analytics and application layers
* Contribute to leading and building a team of top-performing data technology professionals
* Help with project planning and scheduling
* Expert level experience on Hadoop cluster components and services (like HDFS, YARN, ZOOKEEPER, AMBARI/CLOUDERA MANAGER, SENTRY/RANGER, KERBEROS, etc.)
* Ability to participate and lead, in solving technical issues while engaged with infrastructure and vendor support teams Job Qualifications
Experience in building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka, Storm or Spark-Streaming
* Proven experience on Big Data tools such as, Spark, Hive, Impala, Polybase, Phoenix, Presto, Kylin, etc.
* Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources (using ETL tool such, Talend, etc.)
* Experience building solutions with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Memsql
* Strong experience on Database technologies, Data Warehouse, Data Validation & Certification, Data Quality, Metadata Management and Data Governance
* Experience with programming language such as, Java/Scala/Python, etc.
* Experience implementing Web application and Web Services APIs (REST/SOAP)
Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a multi-state healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.