Designs, develops, and communicates technology models and foundations used to run applications, data, and infrastructure in support of one or more business processes. Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems "end-to-end": including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
* Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
* Understands and applies SW and applications development methodologies in adherence to SW development standards
* Designs and develops SW applications or systems solving specific business or processing problems using Core .Net platform and BizTalk Server
* Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
* Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
* Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
* Provides guidance, performs code reviews and ensure quality deliveries for self and application engineers. Participates in build vs. buy evaluation process.
* Provides architecture and design overview in adherence to SW development standards. Job Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
3-5 years Application Development Experience
Master's Degree in Computer Science or Business Field
2- 3 years, Healthcare Industry
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Microsoft Technologies, BizTalk server, SSIS and ITIL
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.