Seeking a strong technically savvy data architecture leader in the Enterprise Data as a Service (DaaS) organization with the CDO office to act as trusted technical advisor and strategic thought leader. This role must understand the business and be Of the business, by the business, and for the business. This role is responsible for building a team of information/data/governance architects analyzing the business needs and synthesizing blueprint data architectures for enterprise wide data initiatives that align with the DaaS vision. They must follow the sequence of business understanding, to logical data resource design, to physical data resource implementation. This role is responsible for working across the architecture community to align data architecture with business, solution, app, api architecture frameworks avoid any brute-force-physical development effort, stop the burgeoning data disparity, and resolve the existing data disparity.
* Establishes enterprise wide data architecture practices that are used by data architects, EDW data modelers to ensure McK's One Source-One Identity-OneView vision for Enterprise Data as a Service can be diligently executed upon.
* Leads a team of functional, technical, edw, data architects to deliver data solutions across McK business units to produce complete models of the data architecture, including formal names, comprehensive definitions, proper structures, precise integrity rules, and robust documentation.•Communicates and collaborates with the enterprise architecture team with the CTO organization to ensure cross- architecture integrity is maintained and practiced. •Engages with Data Platform customers/partners to understand their needs and provide suggestions/guidance on what DaaS techniques are appropriate to solve their problems with pros/cons articulated clearly•Evaluates cutting edge technology and M&A space for data innovation to find opportunities or solutions that help accelerate our DaaS vision in a transformational way.
* Describe key relationships with those insides subteamt/team/function using statements that begin with action words such as:
* Cultivates and maintains the team of data architecture has high retention with strong skillsets and helps team up tool and re-skill proactively for new technologies as McKesson adopts new technologies.•Interfaces with IT solution leaders to achieve cross solution alignment through consistent data practices
* Partners with Product Management, Enterprise Business Owners for B2C/B2B to align DaaS Functional and technical data architecture vision in line with the overall offering•Works closely with CTO organization, Innovation team and CDAO to ensure the top-down lens is applied to all data initiatives
* Prior Enterprise Data Architecture Experience•Proven People Skills•Masters in Technological path•Prior Data & Analytics experience with some relevant certifications -optional•Prior cloud data architecture & migration experience•Demonstrated leadership presence and ability to lead with influence - iron hand in velvet glove mindset•Start Up experience•High volume Healthcare transaction experienceMcKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.