About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Sr. Developer, Marketing Cloud is responsible for gathering requirements, providing solutions and implementing solutions for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The candidate is responsible for maintaining a scalable, high performing in an agile environment and culture. The candidate is expected to be a leader in areas of performing upgrades, troubleshooting design and performance issues as well as expanding the usage of the application and adopting new technology. The Sr. Developer will also work with project managers, global marketing departments, product owners and business users to problem solve, define, prioritize and create new Journey/Campaign projects. Additionally, the Sr. Developer will play the critical role of ensuring that Business Analysts and Developers have adequate clarification and support on all business and functional requirements and specifications related to Communications Applications.
* Architect and maintain a high performing communications environment, keeping up-to-date with new functionality in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and new technology that could be integrated with Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
* Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business User constituencies.
* The ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation for implementation in systems like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Communities and other integrated systems.
* Engage Business Users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes. Assess feasibility of requests, estimate development effort, and impact on existing environment.
* Develop, test, and implement Automations and Journeys in Marketing Cloud while understanding database relationships with Salesforce and internal systems
* Develop, test, and implement communications in various channels (SMS, Email, Chat, Push Notifications)
* Translate plain English requirements into SQL queries.
* Production support and leadership of performance enhancement and conflict resolution effort.
* Create and monitor reports to provide and execute recommendations for improving campaign performance.
* Continuous research on privacy compliance for all countries serviced by Marketing Cloud
* Provide compliance teams with required data for opt in / opt out logs
* Create training documents and train users
* Manage contractors relationships and provide peer mentoring for less experienced team members.
* Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder.
* Experience with gathering requirements for Marketing Cloud Journeys. Emails and landing pages.
* Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications and best practices.
* Demonstrates a deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
* Review and test emails to ensure conformance with acceptance requirements.
* Proactively raise concerns to team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
* Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
* Proven experience with Marketing Cloud's APIs as well as using external API's such as Twilio and other REST API applications.
* Strong critical skills for debugging and root cause analysis.
* Apex programming.
* AmpScript programming.
* Marketing Cloud automations.
* Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
* Experience writing SQL queries into data extensions and Salesforce objects.
* Build automations and data extensions in Marketing Cloud.
* Deep understanding with report writing within Marketing Cloud.
* Expert knowledge of Project and/or Software Development Life Cycle.
* Strong written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to building relationships and provide the bridge between Internet engineers and non-technical business users.
* Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale project initiatives.
* Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5 + years Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* 2+ year experience in Salesforce CRM architecture.
* 3+ years of experience writing SQL queries.
* Experience with building functional specifications and user stories based on requirements gathered.
* Deep knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodologies, preferably SAFe.
* Experience with other Marketing Automation systems like Marketo, Constant Contact, Eloqua
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications or other Salesforce developer certifications
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.