About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Developing expertise on the Aspect Unified IP (UIP) and Cisco Contact Center platforms for the Global organization; design, develop, implement integrated solutions with the contact center to achieve seamless, highly efficient solutions to reduce agent document/call time and improve contact center productivity. Candidate will perform contact center IVR programming, reporting development and analysis for troubleshooting, DB architecture, and technical recommendations for future enhancements. Must have the ability to collaborate with diverse business and Information System teams internationally to seek and deploy the best solution for each country.
* Analyzes functional business requirements and design specifications for developing IVR scripting on one or more platforms (Aspect Unified IP / Cisco / Avaya IVR).
* Design, develop, enhance and implement integrated contact solutions with other global CRM solutions.
* Design, develop, enhance and implement Contact Center utility and monitoring applications as needed.
* Analyzes core contact center database schemas to facilitate and develop accurate custom reporting.
* Works with other IS regional teams and collaborate with on-site and remote developers to deliver global solutions.
* Facilitates user acceptance testing with end-users before deployment.
* Tier1 - Tier2 support of contact center operations to the regional contact centers worldwide.
* Support contact center integrations where applicable CMR and member applications.
* Support scheduled, and emergency technical maintenance as needed.
* As required, provide hands-on support to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve business impacting contact center (Unified IP 7.1 / Cisco 10.x) service outages globally.
* Participants in the on-call support on a rotating basis for problems which occur out of working hours.
* Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
* Annual travel 0-15% depending on project needs
* Applied knowledge of either Aspect Unified IP, UCCE Cisco, or Avaya platforms
* Applied knowledge of contact center environments and applications.
* Applied knowledge of creating API's, web services calls, DLL creation.
* General knowledge of WAN and LAN technologies
* Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
* Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
* Experience in designing, planning, and implementing contact center solutions.
* Must have good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and work constructively in an international diverse team environment with sensitivity to cultural diversity
* Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general to minimal supervision
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
* Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
* Strong customer and results driven attitude
* Ability to function as an effective team member
* Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
* 7+ years of related industry experience to include:
* 2+ years of experience in developing Web service APIs
* 3+ years of experience in Information Technology industries
* 3+ years of experience as a developer, working with a two/three-tier environment, relational databases and software languages such as C#, VB, ASP.NET, NET Framework, ADO.NET, AJAX, Java-Script, CSS, XHTML, HTML, Win Forms, Web Forms, Crystal Reports, XML/XSL
* 3+ years of OOP/OOD experience
* 3+ years of experience in databases technologies, SQL Server and/or Oracle, including the ability to design schemas, write queries & stored procedures, performance optimization.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related experience in field.
* 2+ plus years of IVR development. (Unified IP or Cisco or Avaya)
* 3+ years of experience in Contact (Call Center) industries
* 3+ years of experience implementing in-house developed CRM solution integration with Contact (Call Center) technologies
* 3+ years of experience in contact center architecture, implementation, integration & support
* 3+ years of experience in SIP, VoIP
* 3+ years of experience in Server Operations
* Hands-on experience Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager 8.x through 9.x
* Unity Server and Unity Connection
* Call Manager, SRST, UCCE, ICM, CVP, Call Studio, UXML gateways, CUIC, and Finesse
* Knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
* Experience with Cisco Unified Communications applications, including CallManager
* Experience with IP Telephony protocols, including SIP
* Experience with Cisco Voice gateways, including technologies such as CUBE, PRI, FXO, FXS, and SRST
* Hand-on experience with other contact center technologies such as Aspect Software, Avaya etc.
* Aspect Unified IP or Cisco UCCE certified, CCNP or equivalent years of progressive experience
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.