Job ID: PK-1030712 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
* Provide subject matter expertise to AMS and other Center teams, as required.
* Contribute to product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps.
* Design, build and unit test highly scalable applications.
* Provide maintenance support to applications as required supporting incident escalations.
* Identify new technologies, trends, and opportunities.
* Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
* Provide basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components.
* Assist in developing of technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment.
* Define & develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
* Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
* 4 years' experience in Java/J2ee technologies, Spring Boot, Kafka, Zookeeper, Spring Security, Spring Integration, CXF, Hibernate OAuth 2.0 and Spring JPA.
* 1+ years' experience in PCF and Mulesoft
* Certified Java/J2EE Developer.
* Experience in scripting languages.
* Experience in application / product feature design.
* Experience in mobile technologies (HP Anywhere / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5).
* Experience in service oriented architecture (SOA).
* Experience in web technologies
* Experience in cloud computing technologies
* Experience in application configuration.
* Rapid prototyping.
* SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
* System performance management.
* Systems change / configuration management.
* Business requirements management.
* Problem solving /analytical thinking.
* Creative thinking.
* Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in Computer Science or Information Technology with Bachelors degree
* or 3+ years of experience in Computer Science or Information Technology with Masters (MS) degree
* Experience in leadership skills with ability to manage/lead teams.
* Sound knowledge of various Design Patterns
* Experience with Microservices API design and implementation using Spring boot and Java.
* Experience with RESTful API development and versioning lifecycle
* Experience with persistence layer development using Hibernate and JPA.
* Experience with more than one Application Servers such as Tomcat and Websphere
* Experience in High volume transactional web applications custom developed using multiple technologies and integration patterns
* Should be key player in establishing Design and Development standards and instilling processes to ensure compliance to organizational quality standards.
* Hands-on experience with "Productionalizing" applications (such as administration, configuration management, debugging, and performance tuning)
* Excellent communication skills and business acumen provide for the ability to connect business and technical worlds fluently.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson