Residency Status: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZENS
Clearance: Currently Possess An ACTIVE TS/SCI w/CI poly
Time Type: Full-Time, Daytime Schedule
Relocation Fees: No
NAOVI (Novel Applications, Inc.) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Information Management and Systems Integration. NAOVI is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia, NAOVI employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
NAOVI is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
NAOVI is seeking a Sr. Designated Authorizing Official Representative to support the government client for the following task:
* Supports and contributes to the execution of the Risk Management Framework to authorize IT systems.
* Provides information on whether information systems are operating at an acceptable level of risk to the organization.
* Performs information system risk assessments based on RMF artifacts and provided recommendations for authorization decisions.
* Supports information system authorization decisions by:
Performing risk trade-off analyses
Contributing to development of risk mitigation strategies and solutions
Assists in developing information system plan of action & milestone (POA&M)
Creates information system body of evidence (BOE) artifacts for review and accuracy.
* Supports technical analysis and supporting information through cybersecurity risk management activities such as: categorizing an information system, proposing select security controls, implementing security controls, providing comprehensive assessments of an organizations risk posture.
* Demonstrates the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Supporting presentations and, at times, presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
* Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to support advice to clients on technical designs, implementations, and solutions to protect against cyber security attacks.
* A&A (RMF) experience testing and assessing cyber security solutions.
* All candidates Must Currently Possess An Active TSSCI w/CI poly or able to obtain CI polgraph.
* Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments, assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
* Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
* Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
* IAM II
* NAOVI offers competitive compensation, benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include: Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays.