FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The candidate for this role will need to reside within commuting distance of Manhattan, NY. Relocation expenses will be provided for candidates not currently in the area and willing to move.
A highly motivated Enterprise Security Consultant is primarily responsible for the enablement of our customers using FireEye technology and participate in information security activities on strategic accounts. As a FireEye consultant you will represent the company to the client, cultivate the climate of teamwork and instill customer confidence in their defense of their networks against advanced, targeted attacks.
* Work with high profile customer accounts on product related consulting services
* Provide deployment and configuration for FireEye suite of products
* Integrate and automate FireEye secuirty Solution with other security products in the customer's network
* Create SOC - Standard Operating Procedures around FIreEYE suite products including incident response, IOC Sweeping, forensic analysis, disaster recovery, workflow and process diagrams.
* Develop custom reports and other custom configurations / use cases for FireEye suite of products within the customer's environment
* Support regional sales staff on in-depth technical consulting services
* Walk customers through FireEye's suite of security response information with the capability to understand and locate the indicators of compromise
* Help determine the extent of a compromise including attributes of any malware and identification of data that was possibly ex-filtrated
* Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; including tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attackers and for forensics and incident response.
* 5+ years in a security consulting environment
* 3 to 5 years' experience in network security appliance deployment and architectures.
* SOC Consulting experience with the SIEM product line
* Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python.
* Understanding of Network Protocols and security infrastructure (proxies, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems)
* Current knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies.
* Able to build strong client relationships and be able to interact effectively at all levels of client organization
* Experience conducting analysis of electronic media, packet captures, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise-level information security operations
* Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux based tools, network and endpoint solution architecture/implementation/configuration
* System administration experience with enterprise email systems, highly desired
* Experience and knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic, firewall, SSCM, and other agent push and distribution technologies
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences, including the ability to comfortably interact with senior executives
* Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
* Experience with FireEye security products, highly desired
* Incident response, malware analysis and investigation experience
* Experience in an analytical role such as network forensics analyst, Threat Analyst or security engineer/ consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
FireEye is a company providing cybersecurity solutions and services.