Job Overview & Responsibilities
Mythics is seeking a Senior Database Developer who will create scalable high performance queries, stored procedures, database optimizations and triggers to support application development. The candidate shall possess technical experience in Oracle database development, and strong discipline in Agile Scrum software development methods. This is a team lead position which will require regular communication with senior technical management as well as oversight of a 3-person team of PL/SQL developers. This individual will lead a development team supporting major enhancements and new development on a complex business application.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or technical field and/or equivalent work experience
* At least 12 years of experience
* US Citizenship to obtain the necessary clearance
* 5+ years experience in Oracle and PL/SQL, including advanced - 5+ years performance tuning skills years experience as technical team lead -
* 5+ years experience with Java in both front end and back end development are desired
* Full - lifecycle experience in multi-tiered and multi-server application architecture
* Requires teamwork, innovative thinking, and initiative.
* Good communication skills required for interface with various stakeholder groups.
* Project employs a wide variety of technologies, so flexibility and a desire to explore new technologies is required.
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect - Empathy - Excellence - Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach - tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It's a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the "EEO is the Law" Poster here.