GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking a highly motivated candidate to take on the responsibilities of a Sr. Data Scientist, supporting our Product & Consumer Research Teams. You will be a part of the Analytics & Data Science Team, working cross-functionally with Consumer Research, Marketing, Product and other business stakeholders. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to working collaboratively with both Consumer Research, Analytics and other stakeholders to define and draw insights from research projects and internal data, as well as synthesizing behavioral and qualitative data into cohesive consumer stories and insights.
* Leverage product, behavioral, and research data to tell complete customer stories and discover deep customer and product insights
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Consumer Research, UX Research, Analyitcs, Product, Design, Marketing, and other key stakeholders
* Discover and communicate relevant insights to key stakeholders for smarter decision making
* Explore opportunities for combining internal and external data sources into one 360 view of the customer
* Support requirements gathering and data engineering efforts related to building analytics data sets
Skills We're Stoked About:
* Graduate degree in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or Physics
* 4+ years of Data Engineering, Analytics or Data Science experience
* Experience using Python or R to produce analytics insights
* SQL skills required for accessing data from our big data databases
* Mobile App, Product, IoT, or Smart Device analytics experience
* Big Data experience
* Data Engineering and ETL design experience is a plus
* Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
* Live it. Eat it. Love it. - Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
* Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
* Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
* 401(K) matching
* Discretionary Time Off
* 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new parents
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance - premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Employee commuter shuttles
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro is a technology company manufacturing mountable and wearable action cameras and developing its own video-editing software.